Wide Load Transportation Services from Midwest Heavy Haul
Heavy equipment is often transported from one corner of the country to the other. Because of the many restrictions and regulations in place, transporting such wide load equipment is not an easy task and it best left to the professionals. That's where Midwest Heavy Haul can come to your rescue. If you are looking for a reliable company to ship heavy equipment and wide load shipments across the country, Midwest Heavy Haul is the right place to be. Get started today by calling us at 888-377-0004.
What Qualifies as a Wide Load Or Superload?
Our professional trucking services include transportation of superloads across state lines in a safe, timely, and legal manner. But before you ask about our services, you should know what parameters qualify as superloads.
- Loads should be non-reducible and can include large equipment, manufactured boats and homes, construction tractors, control rooms, cranes, etc.
- Dimensions should exceed 13'6" height x 8'6" width x 80' length
- It is important to know that different states employ different standards for heavy equipment while most follow the Federal Bridge Formula.
Why should you get a permit? Any transport vehicle passing through a state is required to have a permit, especially if a wide load or superload shipment is being delivered.
- If you are using state highways, you will need to obtain a permit from the state for safety reasons. These reasons include avoiding construction sites, bridges, and other zones not suited for heavy loads over 80,000 pounds.
- Obtaining a permit also ensures that your vehicle avoids all tunnels and passes all overpasses with inadequate height to prevent accidents and mishaps.
At Midwest Heavy Haul, we ensure to get all the necessary permits for safely transporting your superloads. With an impressive track record like ours, you will be pleased with our prices and dedication to quality.
Using P/EVO Certified Personnel for Wide Load Transportation
To ensure maximum safety when driving heavy vehicles with superloads and wide load shipments, it is essential to obtain certain qualifications like P/EVO i.e. Pilot/Escort Vehicle Operators. Most states in the United States follow these standards when allowing wide load vehicles on highways.
- Our company fosters an excellent team of P/EVO certified drivers to deliver your equipment to the destination on time and in a safe and legal manner.
- Our certified drivers are trained and qualified in order to ensure safety for public motorists as well as other property ensuring minimum damage.
- At Midwest Heavy Haul, we ensure that your super-load is escorted safely to its final destination without damaging the vehicle, the load, highways, roads, signs, wires, control devices, cables, or other property.
Let Midwest Heavy Haul Assist You in Wide Load Transportation
Having helped many organizations with wide load transportation, Midwest Heavy Haul is a leading oversized load brokerage trucking company with a focus on quality.
- Understanding the technical and legal aspects of wide load transportation, we offer cost effective, efficient and timely deliveries to any destination within the United States.
- We consider all of the essential factors when planning any shipment including legal permits, federal restrictions, exceptions, and potential scheduling obstacles in order to ensure a smooth and hassle free process in accordance with the state and federal law.
As professionals, we understand the complexities and logistics that play when transporting and hauling superloads across the country, and we are prepared to help you with any wide load transportation needs.
Contact Midwest Heavy Haul for Wide Load Transportation
Are you looking for a professional and experienced trucking brokerage company to handle wide load transportation for your business? Midwest Heavy Haul offers several comprehensive packages that suit your needs and budget. Giving top priority to safety and quality, our services are cost effective, timely, safe, and legal. For more information on our wide load services, call us at 888-377-0004.
P.O. Box 647
Albert Lea, Minnesota 56007
Toll Free: (888) 377-0004
Direct: (507) 373-2152
Fax: (866) 429-8252